Počet zobrazení stránky

úterý 20. prosince 2016

I do not want a second Ukraine in Poland


It seems to me that the situation in Poland is most often described as Black or White. But I have the impression that the real problem is that it is not exactly the nice guys against the bad guys.

It is more about naive euro-optimists against extra-extra-conservatives who show signs of totalitarian lust and run as an elephant in a china shop in some cases. I do not want even to imagine that I have to stand on one side or the other.

Anyway, I do not want our neighbors to end up like Ukraine, so the whole situation worries me quite a lot. I consider it from the long-time point of view and potential consequences for more serious than, let’s say, events in Berlin (no matter how sad).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat